Saturday, November 9, 2013

Reaching Out...

For the first time in my musical 'career,' I decided to reach out to my audience. I'm in the midst of creating a new piano album, "Light Born of Light."  I'd just released my second CD in August, "In Duet with God," and all my energy 'should' be spent promoting it. But, the music keeps on coming to me.
That's the way music can happen. So, I've been going with it! Instead of promoting the new album, I decided to offer it (and my other CD "Haven") as rewards for supporting "Light Born of Light." I'm also offering to create personalized CD's for people, using their favorite music - that's another reward. That way, the creation of my new album becomes an interactive, multi-dimensional and engaged process with everyone who is inspired to support it. This is one big experiment, but it's already been wonderful to put this out...
Here's where you can see the fundraising campaign...


No comments: